O ffer your family or friends the lovely tradition of the advent wreath this advent season ot better yet start your own tradition with your family.. Light one violet candle for each of the first two weeks of advent, then the rose candle along with the two violet candles for the third week and finally light all four candles for the fourth week of advent. The lighting of the candles is typically accompanied by a prayer. Some families light the candle or candles once a week while others do it daily, before breakfast or dinner.
We will also include a gift card with your personal message for FREE.
|Advent Wreath||Deluxe Advent Wreath||Acadia Advent Wreath|
I received my 2 centerpieces yesterday – the ribbon candy and the blueberry and they are FANTASTIC. This is the 2nd year I’ve ordered from you and it won't be the last. Thank you so much, and a very happy holiday to you all.
- If you like our site, please share it!
- Home Page
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Choose Maine Made Christmas
- Important Shipping Information
- Printable Order Form
- Frosty Morning Wreath NEW!
- Classic Christmas Wreath
- Maine Wild Blueberry Wreath
- 24" Traditional Balsam Wreath
- 30" Traditional Balsam Wreath
- Ribbon Candy Balsam Wreath
- Simply Elegant Christmas Wreath
- Winter Holly Wreath
- Undecorated Balsam Wreaths
- Winter Centerpiece
- Winter Holly Centerpiece
- Home for the Holidays Centerpiece
- Maine Wild Blueberry Centerpiece
- Traditional Balsam Centerpiece
- Ribbon Candy Centerpiece
- State of Maine Centerpiece
- Classic Kissing Ball
- Plaid Kissing Ball
- Bar Harbor Kissing Ball
- Acadia Kissing Ball
- Victorian Kissing Ball
- Williamsburg Kissing Ball
- Why We Use Balsam Fir
- About Maine Balsam Christmas Wreaths
- Suggested Sites
- Christmas Traditions & Legends
- How to Make Your Own Wreath
Join Our Mailing List
- Receive occasional seasonal reminders and new product information.