Shipping Date Defined
- The ship date is the date your product leaves our facility. This is not the arrival date.
- Daily shipping on balsam products will begin the Monday after Thanksgiving. We routinely ship items as ordered online or by phone or email request before Thanksgiving.
- Orders placed before Thanksgiving may request a specific ship date.
- Orders placed after Thanksgiving will be shipped on a first in first out basis. If a ship date is requested at this point we will do everything possible to honor it.
- The ship date is the date the product leaves our facility.
- Most orders are processed and shipped in 3 days or less. Important Note: Orders placed from Thanksgiving through the first week in December may require up to 5 days for processing.
- Place your order as soon as possible so it can be processed and shipped without delay.
Arrival Date Defined
- Arrival date is the estimated date the product will arrive at the recipients address. Arrival dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Once the product leaves our facility we have no control over the time in transit.
- See below for help estimating arrival date with the UPS time in transit chart
Some Important Information to Remember
- Place your order as early as possible so it can be processed and shipped without delay.
- UPS does not ship to a P.O. Box. Orders sent to a P.O. Box are shipped USPS (United States Postal Service)
- Include phone number with shipping address to help ensure timely delivery.
- We use Standard UPS Ground Service.
- Daily shipping on balsam products begins the Monday following Thanksgiving. Orders will be processed using the first in, first out method. If you require a ship date earlier than this, please notify us. (207-434-2141)
We are not able to ship on Saturdays or Sundays. UPS does not deliver on weekends.
- Orders placed before Thanksgiving may request a specific ship date. The ship date is defined as the day a product leaves our facility.
- Most orders are processed and shipped in 3 days or less.
- Important Note: Orders placed after Thanksgiving through the first week in December may require up to 5 days for processing.
- Arrival dates cannot be guaranteed.
- When purchasing balsam as gifts you may want to notify the recipient of their live product to ensure it does not get placed by heat.
UPS Estimated Time-In-Transit from Maine Made Christmas
This time in transit map may be used to estimate an arrival date. We do not guarantee the arrival of a product on a specific date.
Please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or holidays as transit days. Time in transit does not include day of pickup.