Our Advent Wreath is made with four candles, three violet and one rose, in a circle of fresh balsam greenery, simply, but attractively decorated with pinecones. Your choice of a white, purple or red bow. Approximately 18" in diameter.
Light one violet candle for each of the first two weeks of advent, then the rose candle along with the two violet candles for the third week and finally light all four candles for the fourth week of advent. The lighting of the candles is typically accompanied by a prayer. Some families light the candle or candles once a week while others do it daily, before breakfast or dinner.
$39 with Free Shipping
Choice of Bow Colors
Use the calendar to select your ship date and buy online!
- If you like our site, please share it!
- Home Page
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Choose Maine Made Christmas
- Important Shipping Information
- Printable Order Form
- Frosty Morning Wreath NEW!
- Classic Christmas Wreath
- Maine Wild Blueberry Wreath
- 24" Traditional Balsam Wreath
- 30" Traditional Balsam Wreath
- Ribbon Candy Balsam Wreath
- Simply Elegant Christmas Wreath
- Winter Holly Wreath
- Undecorated Balsam Wreaths
- Winter Centerpiece
- Winter Holly Centerpiece
- Home for the Holidays Centerpiece
- Maine Wild Blueberry Centerpiece
- Traditional Balsam Centerpiece
- Ribbon Candy Centerpiece
- State of Maine Centerpiece
- Classic Kissing Ball
- Plaid Kissing Ball
- Bar Harbor Kissing Ball
- Acadia Kissing Ball
- Victorian Kissing Ball
- Williamsburg Kissing Ball
- Why We Use Balsam Fir
- About Maine Balsam Christmas Wreaths
- Suggested Sites
- Christmas Traditions & Legends
- How to Make Your Own Wreath
Join Our Mailing List
- Receive occasional seasonal reminders and new product information.